It might look like I've been to the seashore but it's just the shores of Douglas Lake.
A sure sign of spring...the Canada geese are here, also I saw my first bluebird last week.
Just though this was a cool shot...enjoy.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Bubby, I want you to send another picture of Huck and I want you to send a video of Huck, because i really love video's of Huck. I have a new digital camera too so I can send you some pictures of Cooper and Newman Emma
2 comments:
Hi Bubby, I want you to send another picture of Huck and I want you to send a video of Huck, because i really love video's of Huck.
I have a new digital camera too so I can send you some pictures of Cooper and Newman
Emma
Bubby...most excellent pics. You have a gift. Happy Easter.
Marni
Post a Comment