And look what I got!!!!
ooooo fancy fancy
GORGEOUS truck Barbie! You can totally see the metalic in the picture...very shiny! he he he.
You weren't kidding about the bling... sparkle sparkle!
Woo-wee look at you...big spender eh? What happened to the old one? A new year a new color perhaps? Heh heh...just kidding : )Love your blue heron pictures!Hope all is well - my email isin't working again : (
Nice truck! I love the color! We have an f-150 too, but its a year older.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
ooooo fancy fancy
GORGEOUS truck Barbie! You can totally see the metalic in the picture...very shiny! he he he.
You weren't kidding about the bling... sparkle sparkle!
Woo-wee look at you...big spender eh? What happened to the old one? A new year a new color perhaps? Heh heh...just kidding : )
Love your blue heron pictures!
Hope all is well - my email isin't working again : (
Nice truck! I love the color! We have an f-150 too, but its a year older.
Post a Comment