The snowstorm has passed and so Huck and I went down to Prince Phillip Point (on Douglas Lake) for a walk....what a sight we saw, the ice is coming off the lake and piling up on the shore, in some places it has to be over 5 feet high and the chunks of ice are a pretty good size....it was an awesome sight.
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Those are cool pictures. I printed one off for mom.
Awesome pictures! You are such a fantastic photographer!!!!
I showed the ice pictures to Clint and he thinks they are pretty cool.
I love the one of Huck at Loon Lake...he looks very snooty : )
I am glad you started a blog...they sound like fun. I would love to try one out, but sadly I CAN'T GET INTERNET out here on the prairies.
Keep on shooting....
*WITH YOUR CAMERA I MEAN!!! heh heh : )
Hey Bub, great pictures, Huck is quite the character. The lake pictures are really cool. Im all moved to PG now and its finally gettin to be spring. Lookin forward to seeing more pics talk to ya soon
Very good idea Bubby, your Pictures look great. As Emma would say, "oh that Huck".
Emma turned 6 today, she was very excited. She had a party today with a bunch of kids. Got it all on video. Your Mom & Susan made her a Barbie cake on the weekend, i'll try to send you a picture.
Take it easy on those fish up there, leave some for us tourists!
BEAUTIFUL pictures Barbie!
You have such talent... I am so up for going kyaking through the ice! Well bye for now!
nice ice sis
Post a Comment